2 Year Warranty & Guarantee
We guarantee our service so our customers can feel confident they are choosing the best in the business.
In order to best serve our customers and to ensure their peace of mind, our team at Painter1 offers two-year warranties for our residential and commercial clients. This policy ensures that our clients can feel confident choosing us, knowing they are hiring the best in the business!
The warranty offered at Painter1 is for a period of 2 years, or 24 months, from the date that the original agreement was signed and dated. Painter1 warrants against peeling and blistering due to defective workmanship. This warranty is not transferable.
The warranty will be effective if and only if, the customer:
- Pays Painter1 in full
- Signs the original contract
- Retains the original contract
If these conditions are met, We will perform repairs with no labor charge. Painter1 will perform repairs only for the original customer. Painter1 will repair only areas where peeling and blistering occurred. Painter1 will not exceed repairs mentioned on original estimate sheet. If additional work is needed, a new estimate and contract will need to be presented and signed.
Areas Not Covered by Our Warranty
- Any horizontal surface
- Cracks in plaster and or drywall
- Paint supplied by customer
- Galvanized metal
- Bleeding knots
- Moisture damage, rust
- Exterior varnished surfaces
- Peeling of previous paint layers
In addition, the warranty does not include:
- Cracks or tape tears due to a shifting building
- Paint cost
- Matching of the paint, the paint can be matched closely, but rarely perfectly
- Mildew, caused by moisture accumulation
- Rotten wood, or rusted or disintegrating metals
Free On-Site Estimate
Contact us today for a no-obligation, painting estimate on your next project.