Become a part of our team in your local area!
We are looking to bring on additional painting crew members. Our projects require our subcontractors to be licensed, bonded, insured and provide their own workers comp where applicable. Lead license required where applicable to perform work.
If you and your crew take pride in your work and would like to be out making money rather than bidding jobs, spending money on Google or Angie's list, and maintaining a website/social media, then we want to hear from you. We are a painting contractor looking for long-term mutually profitable relationships with subcontractors. Our goal is to keep you busy doing what you do best. We are NOT a lead generating service.
- All equipment: brushes, drop cloths, sprayer, vehicle, etc.
- A working smartphone with email capabilities
- 2 years experience in residential painting
- License, bond, insurance, workers comp if using employees
- Customer references
- One English speaker per crew, with an ability to communicate and understand customer needs.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Ability to repaint/stain cabinets
- Ability to perform minor drywall repair, retexturing, matching texture
- Ability to perform minor carpentry/trim repairs
Interested in becoming a Painter1 subcontractor?
The Painter1 Promise
Below are the values we instill within our company and strive to abide by every day.
Cost Efficient & Up-front Pricing
2 Year Warranty & Guarantee
Highest Rated Service
On Time & On-Schedule
Clean Work Areas
Reliable Crew & Quality Work
Our years of painting experience guarantees we will get the job done right, in a timely manner, and on budget!
We value your time and appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Check out our current promotions to help make your next painting project even more amazing!