Posted on Mar 24th 2020
Amid concerns about the global spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Painter1 remains committed to the health and safety of our customers. At Painter1, we believe that our role and responsibility is to continue to provide safe and reliable services to our customers while also cooperating with local health officials and government leaders in their efforts to contain the virus. We are closely monitoring information from a number of sources including the CDC, World Health Organization and local health departments.
At Painter1 we are taking additional precautions in order to prevent the spread of the virus:
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- We wear gloves and face masks upon request at all estimates and job sites.
- Painter1 Teams will continue to maintain teams of 2-3 people; never more than 10, keeping the social distancing recommendations.
- We have mandated that our employees who report an illness seek testing and self-quarantine.
- All of our quote estimates are provided digitally through a web link to reduce personal contact.
Additionally, at this time, some P1 locations will be offering virtual quotes on all new projects. In order to protect the well being of our employees and valued customers, we ask that our current customers who are sick (or who could have been exposed) inform us so that we can suspend services until you have fully recovered.
We will continue to deliver the very best painting services on time and within budget. Please note that as this situation progresses will will adhere to local health departments' recommendations. We appreciate your understanding as we continue to monitor the progress of COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding as we continue to monitor the progress of COVID-19. Thank you for your loyalty and trust in Painter1.
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html
- WHO: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public